Today, I am hoping to inspire you to start thinking about your own aspirations for the next year. The reason? I am fortunate to bring you a giveaway for a Paul's Warehouse voucher. For those of you not familiar with Paul's Warehouse, it is a family owned Australian company that offers discount sport and exercise equipment, clothing and shoes. There are no physical stores in Western Australia, but they ship Australia wide (I apologise to my non-Australian readers; they are Australia-specific) for a flat rate of $10.
With a $30 voucher, you could buy all manner of items to support whatever you want to do in 2014.
Keen on running? You could probably do with an extra pair of shorts.
Want a casual top that will cover most sports? Easily sorted.
Want something comfortable to wear when you're not exercising? Done.
Need new shoes? Your voucher could help buffer the cost there too.
If you could find a use for $30 off at Paul's Warehouse, then details of how to enter are below! This is Australia specific so I do apologise to my international readers - but our Australian prices might be scary to you anyway, even with Paul's below-average costs ;)
- Main entry: Leave a comment on this post describing one aspiration (goal) you have for 2014. It doesn't have to be fitness related.
- For a bonus entry: Like Bite-Sized Thoughts on Facebook and leave an extra comment telling me you've done so.
Terms and conditions:
- The winner must have an Australian mailing address.
- The competition will be open to the 3rd January 2014 (2 weeks from today).
- The winner will be picked at random.
- The voucher will consist of a code for $30 off on the Paul's Warehouse website, with no expiry date.
- I was approached to host this giveaway but have no affiliation with Paul's Warehouse and I receive no compensation or payment for this post.
- Many thanks to Paul's Warehouse for the giveaway!
Linked in to Fitness Fridays on Running Bloggers.