|There's no actual rain in this image, but it captures this morning's sky|
2. I just finished two Australian books: Eyrie by Tim Winton, set in Fremantle, Western Australia, and Peace, Love and Khaki Socks by Kim Lock, set in Darwin, Northern Territory. I rated them both 4 out of 5 on Goodreads and recommend them highly whether you are Australian or not.
3. It's now 2 months until we move to London. I am simultaneously excited and terrified and overwhelmed by how much we still need to organise.
4. Throwing move preparations aside for 4 days, we are taking a long weekend from tomorrow afternoon to next Tuesday and driving a loop through Esperance and Kalgoorlie in Western Australia. I haven't been to either place, and Mr Bite was a teenager when he last visited. These are our last 'to visit' places before we leave. I'm excited!
5. Our work fridge has been freezing food. Have you eaten icey salad? It's really not pleasant. Frozen almond milk is also challenging when making coffee.
6. We had more birthday celebrations on the weekend. Full details (with food specifics!) will come in time, but I wanted to share this image created by three glow sticks. Glow sticks = fun.
What is happening in your Thursday?